Love the Cheltenham Festival? Then you will love the 2017 Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide. A firm favourite with punters for nearly two decades, the guide is now in its 18th consecutive year and back better than ever before. The 2017 edition is again being written by Matt Tombs, but also includes four new guest authors to give you more analysis, opinion and value for money.
- Extensive trends analysis of all 28 races
- Positive & negative trends boxes for quick and easy referencing
- NEW FOR 2017 – Additional insights from guest authors Lydia Hislop, Andy Gibson, Tony Keenan & Kevin Blake
- Ante-post analysis and betting advice
- Race tactics & stable vibes analysis
- Analysis of the Irish challenge
The Seal of approval…
"The Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide is an essential tool in finding those elusive winners." Nicky Henderson, Three-time Champion Trainer.
"However you arrive at your selections, this guide will contribute enormously to the abundance of discussions, articles and preview evenings that set the four days of the Cheltenham Festival apart from any meeting in the world." Richard Hoiles, Broadcaster