The ultimate betting companion in the build-up to the 2017 Festival.
Packed with invaluable advice from the best writers in the business, this comprehensive guide has everything you need for jump racing's biggest meeting.
Available to download as an ebook on Kindle here
- Race-by-race guide, with in-depth assessment of the main contenders in every championship race by Racing Post betting editor Paul Kealy
- Key trends for all the established races
- The Irish challenge
- Views from the British training centres
- What the bookmakers say
- Tipsters' forum with the views of the Racing Post team on the big questions
- Plus: Racing Post Ratings, Topspeed, trainers and jockeys to follow, pedigree pointers and analysis of the key trials.
Books sent out by first class post.