A fresh breed of equine jumping talent revealed
The new season beckons; a new set of stars await us; heroes will emerge. Begin your 2017/18 journey with the 11th edition of Paul Ferguson Jumpers To Follow.
Published by Weatherbys for the first time last year, Jumpers To Follow was a runaway winner amongst punters, selling out for the first time ever. Don’t miss the only sure-fire winner of the season by pre-ordering your copy today.
- Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects
- Across The Sea - 12 Irish-trained Horses to Follow
- Around The Stables - Horses to Follow from 52 different stables
- A View From The Saddle - Horses to Follow from leading jockeys Noel Fehily, Harry Skelton, Jeremiah McGrath, Jamie Codd & Nick Scholfield
- Under The Hammer - eye-catching purchases from the sales ring
- Q&A with industry experts Matt Tombs (Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide), Ashley Iverson (PA), Niall Hannity (RUK) & Tony Keenan (Racing Ahead/Betfair)