Each race is covered this Jumps season in meticulous detail. The weekly issue contains last week’s results and a new index. Each race contains:
- Detailed comments-in-running from our on-course race-readers (who cover every race meeting)
- Expert analysis from our Notebook compilers who add informed and succinct comments and highlight noteworthy performances
- Ratings from the Racing Post handicapping team – the best in the business
- A race comment for each race
- ‘Diamond’ indicators making it easy to follow our analysts’ noteworthy performers next time out
- ‘Insight’ section with weekend cards, indexed, statistics, and ‘Diamond’ pointers.
What you get:
You will receive the A4 binder with all the races this Jumps season so far, along with a new index section which replaces last week’s. The index contains all runners this season along with an index figure for each run and a master rating. A new weekly issue, posted on Wednesday keeps the book updated with all the previous week’s form and a new replacement index.
You can pay by monthly payments of just £42 during the Peak season. Please call (00 44) o 1933 304 858 to set up a monthly payment by debit or credit card or by direct debit between UK office hours of 9am-5pm.
Isn’t it time you subscribed to the best Form Book on the market.