Begin your preparations for the 2019/20 National Hunt Season with the 12th edition of Paul Ferguson's Jumpers To Follow.
Published by Weatherbys, Jumpers To Follow is ever-growing in popularity and has become a reliable and integral tool for punters.
What’s inside this year’s edition…….
- Paul’s 40 Leading Prospects for the 2019-20 National Hunt season
- Additional horses to follow from Ireland
- Paul’s whistle-stop tour of more than 50 yards around the country (from which he selects even more horses to pay close attention to)
- The pick of the new recruits from the Point-to-Point sphere
- Horses to Follow from a number leading jockeys – NEW for this season, read the thoughts of Jonathan Burke, Aidan Coleman and Jonjo O’Neill Jnr
- Also NEW for this season
- Trends and detailed analysis of 12 feature races from November (Bet Victor Gold Cup) through to February (Betfair Hurdle) in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide
- Top-class performers – read Paul’s early thoughts on the different divisions and who is likely to be targeted at the season’s Grade 1 events
Published 9th September