Published 1st September
What’s inside this year’s edition…….
- Paul's 40 Leading Prospects for the 2020-21 National Hunt season
- Additional horses to follow from Ireland
- Paul's personal view on horses from more than 65 yards from around the UK (from which Paul selects even more horses to pay close attention to in the months ahead)
- Point-to-Point Graduates
- A View From The Saddle - horses to follow from 10 leading jockeys - NEW for this season - Adrian Heskin and Ben Jones
- NEW for this season - Richard Thompson talks readers through the powerful string of Cheveley Park Stud
- Big-Race Trends - trends and analysis for a dozen feature races from November (BetVictor Gold Cup) to February (Betfair Hurdle) in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide
- Top-Class Performers - Paul's view on the leading performers in each division at the top level
Now in it's 14th year, Paul Ferguson's Jumpers To Follow continues to grow, and is the ideal tool to both whet the appetite, and keep you informed throughout the upcoming National Hunt season.
The number of jockeys interviewed in the book now stands at 10 (with the addition of Adrian Heskin and Ben Jones), and Paul also gets the lowdown on the Cheveley Park Stud string for the season, by talking to Richard Thompson.
Readers are sure to find the book both enjoyable and informative, and as always, Paul's 40 Leading Prospects are made up of young up-and-coming sorts, which means the book will last well beyond this season. In fact, for the first time ever, this year's Leading Prospects includes a couple of horses who have yet to race under Rules, whilst Paul also runs the rule over the Point-to-Point sphere in a later section.
This year's Foreword has been written by leading pundit and former Grade 1-winning jockey, Jane Mangan.